Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BUY A HUD HOME for 50% OFF OF LIST PRICE!!!!

Listen up!! Are you or someone you know a Firefighter, Teacher, Law Enforcement, or Emergency Medical Technician?? If so please contact me to get a list of HUD Homes that qualify for the Good Neighbor Next Door Program! This program offers a 50% discount off of HUD Homes!! That's right!! If the house is $100,000 you can buy it for $50,000!!!! What are you waiting for!!

Please have them contact me at hay.molly@gmail.com or 614-581-2086! This is a new program and I am not sure how long it will be around! Message me for details!!

I am an experienced HUD agent and would love to help you or anyone you know that may qualify for this program!

Molly Hay, HUD certified REALTOR
Re/max Town Center

No comments:

Post a Comment